Thank you for choosing One Fitness & Yoga! Every moment we spend together here is an opportunity to respect and appreciate yourself and each other. Here are a few guidelines to ensure that your experience here is excellent, each and every time you walk through our doors .
- Try to arrive at least 10 minutes before class start time. If you are new to our studio, arrive 15-20 minutes prior to complete the registration process, get to know your instructor and get oriented with our facility.
- Be respectful of class start and end times. Ensure the studio is vacated in a timely manner. Approximately 10 to 15 minutes is allotted in between classes for the next class/instructor adequate preparation time.
- Silence or turn off cell phones (let your instructor know if you must keep yours on)
- Listen to your BODY! Rest as needed or modify movements to fit the body you are in TODAY. Ask your instructor for alternatives.
- Please avoid perfumes or strong scents. While we do appreciate that you smell great, others may have allergies or have adverse reactions to scented products.
- Ensure the instructor has your full attention for the duration of the class. Avoid side conversations until after class has finished.
- Please remove all outdoor shoes prior to entering the studio.
- Clean mats and equipment and return to their appropriate places.
- Our regular classes are suitable for ages 15 and older.
A certified instructor will keep you safe!
Help us out by……
Reviewing the Get Active Questionnaire:
- Every 6 months;
- If you’ve recently experienced an injury;
- If there is an pain/discomfort/pressure felt in an area of your body;
- If you are under the care of a physician or other health care provider (physio, chiropractor) and/or have been advised regarding changes to your level of physical activity;
- If you experience any other condition that may impact your ability to participate fully and safely in an exercise or yoga class (pregnancy, medications, etc)
***Your information is kept confidential. A fully informed instructor can plan ahead and provide modifications to exercises, poses or movements in your class; allowing you to fully participate at your own level while keeping you safe at the same time***
***Not all classes are suitable for various stages of pregnancy. Whenever possible, we ask that you notify the instructor in advance so that you can work together to determine whether a class is appropriate for you***