Learn the fundamentals of exercise in this 2 part workshop with CFES Course and Workshop Facilitator Bev McCallum.
Topics of discussion include:
– resistance training including types of equipment, programs and how to determine the correct type to fit your strength goals
– cardiovascular training and an explanation of what interval training is and whether or not High Intensity Interval Training is for you
– proper exercise progressions to keep you safe but challenged
– the minimum and maximum that you should be training
– general nutrition for the active person, pre and post workout foods, the importance of hydration
As a bonus, you will leave with your very own stretching routine.
WHEN: Mondays, September 24th and October 5th 6:45 to 8pm
WHERE: One Fitness & Yoga – 202 1323 102 Avenue Dawson Creek
COST: $32 for both ($18 for single session)
Secure your spot by pre-registering with Bev directly by email: email@example.com
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.