2019 Winter Schedule
We will be closed from Sunday, December 23rd to Tuesday, January 1st with just 2 classes running December 24th and 27th. Preview our new class Fit Camp with Kelly McIntyre @9am. Details on the website.
Limited classes will be running from January 2nd to 4th with full schedule starting up January 7th.
Our full 2019 Schedule has been uploaded into Wellness Living. We’re excited to see you in the New Year and continue with all of the great work started in 2018.
The 2019 schedule has just the right mix of your old favorites with some great additions that you’ve been asking for!
– Another great Lay YOUR Foundation workshop with Chelsea Mottishaw – starts January 14th
– A new Zumba Gold class Wednesday at 5:15pm
– 3 Barre classes offered each week
– An exciting new fitness class – FIT Camp with Kelly McIntyre, Mondays at 6:15am
– POUND classes offered 3 days a week
– A freshened up Tuesday evening Flow Yoga class with rotating instructors Carina Wingerak and Erin Steward
– A new spin on strength training with Strong & Fit
Check out our online schedule for more detailed class descriptions, dates and times!
Lay YOUR Foundation – Level 1 with Chelsea Mottishaw
A 4 week series designed for those who want to (re)learn the basic principles of vinyasa / hatha yoga. No idea what those are? No problem!
Not sure if this is for you?
– Do you want to start your yoga journey, but get overwhelmed at the thought of going to a class?
– Do you already have a practice at home or in a studio and you would like get back to the basics?
– Does your mind question every pose you are in and you just can’t seem to shut it off?
– Are you in good health with the ability to bear weight on your wrists and knees?
Join us as we work to develop a basic yoga flow class from the ground up. Each week will introduce topics to help build a strong foundation in YOUR yoga. In this class, we work on progress, not perfection.
Leave feeling confident in Sun Salutations, breathing techniques to reduce stress, lose weight and ultimately believe in yourself.
——————————– January 14 to February 4———————————————–
7:00pm to 8:15pm
Investment: $80 including GST for all 4 classes
Pre-registration only for all 4 sessions. Class size is limited and there will be no drop ins permitted.
Register online at www.onefitnessyoga.com
Join Chelsea for a special Karma Yoga class Monday, October 29th at 7:15pm
Minimum $10 donation with all proceeds going towards Campus Kids Daycare!
Learn the fundamentals of exercise in this 2 part workshop with CFES Course and Workshop Facilitator Bev McCallum.
Topics of discussion include:
– resistance training including types of equipment, programs and how to determine the correct type to fit your strength goals
– cardiovascular training and an explanation of what interval training is and whether or not High Intensity Interval Training is for you
– proper exercise progressions to keep you safe but challenged
– the minimum and maximum that you should be training
– general nutrition for the active person, pre and post workout foods, the importance of hydration
As a bonus, you will leave with your very own stretching routine.
WHEN: Mondays, September 24th and October 5th 6:45 to 8pm
WHERE: One Fitness & Yoga – 202 1323 102 Avenue Dawson Creek
COST: $32 for both ($18 for single session)
Secure your spot by pre-registering with Bev directly by email: email@example.com
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We are pleased to offer a kids yoga class on Tuesdays at 3:15pm for children ages 6-9 years.
Clarise Handfield is a certified children’s yoga teacher with Rainbow Kids Yoga. Each week she will lead the group through mindful movement, breathing exercises and fun activities designed to assist them in managing stress & anxiety, building confidence and much more.
Classes will be offered in 6 week blocks for $60 plus gst per session and pre-registration is required.
Session 1 – Sept 18 to Oct 23
Session 2 – November 6 to December 11
Please contact the studio if you need other options or for ages outside of the 6-9 year range.
Register here for Kids Yoga