We are excited to announce that Wellness Living and the Achieve app will be your one stop shop for studio class registrations, workshop and event enrollments!
Effective February 12, 2018, One Fitness & Yoga will go live with our new studio management software, Wellness Living!
What does this mean for you?
- Simplified and user friendly process to sign up for all your favorite classes, workshops and events!
- An easy to use Achieve app that works with IOS and Android
- Software that constantly adapts, improves and changes to ensure that your Wellness Living experience is efficient and intuitive
- Less time spent navigating through multiple screens and confusing processes just to register for your class or event
- Customizable notification settings so you never miss a class
- More control so you can self-register and cancel your bookings within an established time frame
- Updated pricing options that make sense and fit your schedule, lifestyle and budget
- Built in incentive program to earn points towards free classes and more!
What happens now? What do I have to do?
Well, not much really. The software migration is happening as we speak by our amazing On boarding Team at Wellness Living! All of your existing registration information, preregistered classes, workshops, events, punch cards and account credits will transfer over. And in the event that they don’t….we can still access the previous information on the old system to fix that up!
What doesn’t transfer over? A few minor pieces of data that the studio doesn’t really need anyway AND any stored credit card information.
So, if you do usually pay with a credit card, we’ll just need to update that information the next time you pay for a class or buy a punch card. No big deal!
If we have an updated email address for you, you will get a notification from Wellness Living on our GO Live date of February 12, 2018 to introduce you to the new software. If you previously used an app or created an online profile, you will get instructions on how to log in and update some of your information yourself. Otherwise, we’ll look after it at one of your next visits to the studio.
Why are we making this change?
At One Fitness & Yoga, we want every part of your experience to be positive! We know that our instructors are great, that you love our little space and that our class, event and workshops are awesome. But we noticed that the administrative side could be improved upon, notably, our booking system. Both clients and instructors weren’t having the experience that would have hoped for. Feedback from clients was that the process was confusing and there were too many steps to do a simple thing. Instructors were finding that more time was being spent on a computer and less time interacting with their clients before and after class. WHAT??????? That just won’t do! So after several months of research and demonstrations, we decided that Wellness Living checked all the boxes for what our studio needed from a client, instructor and owner perspective. Software that fits us, and not the other way around!
We hope to make this a seamless transition for our clients. With this upgrade, will also come a simplified pricing structure and an updated registration and health screening form. Stay tuned for more details on all of the exciting changes!